Monday 25 March 2013

My Update

I have not posted in a while because I have been working on school stuff and working pretty much full time, here is what I have been doing:



(20/03/13) KINGSTON, Ont. The Honourable Peter Milliken is the longest serving Speaker of the House of Commons in Canadian History. Milliken served as Speaker representing the Liberal Party for ten years and went back to his original job as a lawyer. "Excitement in my life? I think being born is a rather important part!" Photographed by: Laura Boudreau.

(20/03/13) AMHERSTVIEW, Ont. Wednesday March 20th is the "International Day of Happiness." Jackie Murphy and her loving friend Peanut relax in their favorite spot in the house and watch their afternoon soap operas. "Happiness can be found where ever there is love for something, for me it's my family, and no family is complete without the dog!" Murphy laughed while getting kisses from one of her lovable pets. Photo By: Laura Boudreau.

And here is a cute photo sequence:



BELLEVILLE, Ont. (12/03/13) In Global Pet Food, the three new kittens were playing with Madilynn Ryan. A 4-year-old girl who was waiting with her grandmother at the shop for her dad to come back with tea. Ryan's grandmother works at the shop which makes it a fun hangout for her grandaughter. Children are always free spirits which makes my word free more meaningful. By: Laura Boudreau

There's a taste of what I have done over the past little while. Also starting today March 25th 2013, I am doing my internship at the Kingston Whig Standard! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment